Friday, December 16, 2011

Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays! - Torn Jeans

It's Friday! It's Friday! I'm sorry I haven't blogged much the last couple of days. My baby girl wasn't feeling well these last two weeks. She was battling a nasty cold. However, I'm happy to report she's all better now :)

I'm so excited to be sharing today's outfit idea with you all. It's sexy, casual, and totally laid back. Boyfriend jeans are such a wearable item. You could throw on a pair of Chuck Taylor All Star (sneakers) or a great pair of dainty heels and you'll still manage to look great! I put together this fun look with a laid back engagement shoot in mind.  All I kept thinking as I was choosing pieces for today's post was, some days all a girl wants to do is to put on a pair of jeans and enjoy her city with her man. Am I right? 

Another weeks is over; have a great weekend Poshettes. Mwah!!!


Now check out these great images sourced from The Sari-Clad Bride for inspiration on an engagement shoot idea that would work well with today's outfit idea. I love the NYC subway shot...something that is so ordinary made to look so romantic!


Image source: The Sari-Clad Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment