Friday, March 23, 2012

Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays! - Color be Bold

It's Friday! It's Friday! I know it's been a while since I posted "Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays". I'm sorry for that y'all. 
Color blocking is not a new trend but it has become quite a popular trend lately. Every store window right now is showcasing bold and bright colors. Based on what's in stores right now, I thought I should give you an idea of a colorful engagement shoot outfit. I think the outfit is hip, modern, and fresh. Color is an instant way to jazz up your look. Today's look is dressy without being dressy. It would look amazing with a braided hair look.


Photo-shoot theme suggestion/s for this outfit 
As usual, each outfit is accompanied by an engagement shoot idea that would work for the look. I instantly thought "sweet" when I was putting this look together...and then my mind raced to a cafe / bakery engagement shoot theme! 
Here's an example of a lovely cafe engagement session I found via the awesome London Bride blog, photographed beautifully by We Heart Pictures. You can head over to London Bride to see more of this shoot.
Photo Credits: We Heart Pictures

Photo Credits: We Heart Pictures
Photo Credit: We Heart Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment