Friday, June 8, 2012

Engagement Shoot Outfit Fridays! - Pleats

Happy Friday! Today's engagement shoot outfit suggestion is a stunning color-blocked pleated dress. It's a stunner! When I saw it, I  thought I would do something most people don't like...I thought I would do a color-blocked matchy-matchy look...it's an oxymoron, I know.
People are into color blocking right now (which I also love). However, I think if you can pull off a great matchy-matchy combination it can look just as hot. The trick to pulling off the matchy-matchy look is making sure that the pieces you put together look expensive. They don't have to be expensive, they just have to look expensive.
What do you think about the two tone matching in today's outfit?
Oasis v neck dress, $115
Marc by Marc Jacobs wedge heels, £320
Alexander McQueen skull handbag, $2,295
Gucci rose gold jewelry, £495
Post earrings, $180
Miso ring, £8

Photo-shoot theme suggestion/s for this outfit 
When I was putting together today's outfit, I envisioned a lovely daytime shoot of a couple being sweet and romantic on their local city streets and grabbing lunch together. I think with the right photographer, you can really captures some amazing moments. Have a look at this engagement session photographed by Jenny Ebert Photography:  
 Photo Credit: Jenny Ebert Photography

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment