Thursday, June 7, 2012

I Found That Pinterest Dress

Ever since I saw a stunning image of the back of the following dress on Pinterest, I took it upon myself to find out who made the dress, who took the picture of the dress, and to see if I could find more images of the dress. I'm happy to say I found the dress!!! It's a gorgeous gown designed by Veluz Reyes based in the Philippines! The detail work on her gowns are just spectacular. She custom makes the gowns and they are to die for! Okay, I know I am overusing the exclamation mark today, but how can I not!?

Here it is...prepare to swoon. 
Sharon

4 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I'd love to photograph a dress like that :) You always post such gorgeous finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you would capture a dress like that beautifully Cristina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That dress is so pretty! And incredible workmanship too!
    p.s I love that little vid on your shop! Its super cute
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Britney! This dress makes me want to do over my own wedding...hahaha.
    p.s. Thank you so much for the lovely compliment on the video :)

    ReplyDelete