Monday, July 9, 2012

Dreamy Shoot - Anne of Green Gables

Okay, prepare to be blown away. 

I came across this incredibly beautiful Anne of Green Gables inspired shoot photographed by the super talented Jessica Zais and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. Check out all the magnificent details: the vintage dress, the location, and the blossoms..oh, the blossoms! What makes me even more giddy is the fact that the shoot was done in Canada...in Kelowna, BC to be exact! How amazing is that? You can see more pictures from Jessica's blog.

The shoot was wonderfully produced and styled by Stage Right etc.  I have to be honest with you all, I've never read the Anne of Green Gables book nor watched the movie. Shocking, I know! However, after seeing this shoot, I'm curious and eager to know more about Anne.

Oh, I can't stop marveling over this shoot!!!! 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Decor/Styling/Florals: Stage Right Etc, Kelowna, BC
Cakes: Sweet on You Cakes
Couple: Bailey Woodward and Yanni Papadopoulos
Makeup: Melissa Craven
Hair: Melissa Dacre  

Sharon 

No comments:

Post a Comment