Monday, July 30, 2012

Rome Week: Colosseum

Hi my loves! I'm back from a badly needed vacation and hope you didn't miss me too much :) I had a great time and have tons to share with you this week.  
I've had a picture of the Colosseum on my visualization board for about 2 years now. So when my husband and I thought about where we should go for out trip this year, we chose Italy. There's nothing more moving and satisfying than seeing something you've dreamt about come to reality.
I'm crazy about architecture, history, and art in all its forms (fashion, painting, beat-boxing, dance, drama, cooking, baking, tattooing, you name it). I believe that you don't have to understand a person's art to know it's beautiful. It's unspoken...you feel deep inside. There's something about taking in and acknowledging the talent, creativity, and passion of someone else. There are so many wonderful people that turn nothingness into something everyday.
Today I'm sharing pictures of the magnificent Colosseum taken during our 3 hour walking tour that included: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Capitoline Hill, Trevi Fountain, Pantheon and Piazza Navona. After 3 hours of walking, we were inspired and exhausted. 
I hope you enjoy my family's week in Rome :)

Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas

Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas
Photo Credit: The Chirondas

♥ Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment