Thursday, February 21, 2013

Great Things Ahead

2012 wrapped up really well for me; and 2013 started off with a big bang! I've been working tirelessly to bring you a super romantic and fresh collection that I think you will all love. 
The 2013 collection was captured beautifully by the super and amazingly talented Tara McMullen! I cannot wait for you all to see what has kept me away from this blog for so long. I know you missed me because I have missed writing to you daily.((Hugs))
With wedding season ahead of us and orders for 2013 weddings coming in, I am excited to be working on some headpieces and veils for some incredible brides this year!
Here is a sneak peek of the prettiness explosion ahead for 2013:

Photo: Tara McMullen,  Hair and Make-up: Ivy Lam, Model: Cat (Gemini Models), Dress: MRS. Bridal Boutique

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment