Monday, September 9, 2013

Vendor Love: The First Snow

Happy Monday my loves. Today I want to talk about a vendor whose work I absolutely love. She's called Darah and she is the owner/designer behind The First Snow. She hand-makes wedding stationery from: cake toppers, invites, thank you cards, table numbers, welcome signs, and a whole lot more. She even has everyday home or office decor posters / signs.

I first came across Darah's work on Pinterest (thank God for Pinterest) and I immediately fell in love with her work. The artwork I first spotted on Pinterest and had to have was her Here Comes The Bride sign (pic of it below) and contacted her right away. I needed the sign for my 2013 collection shoot and I bought if from her Etsy shop. She was kind enough to ship it to me with enough time to spare as I had contacted her with a rush order request. The sign is hanging in my office right now. She's super sweet and absolutely talented. You must check out her work and like her Facebook page.

So my darlings, this is the work of Darah from The First Snow. All the images are sourced from Darah's Etsy shop.
Custom Thank you wedding note cards
Bridal Party Thank You Notes
Custom Cake Topper Bride and Groom

Custom Hand Painted Wedding Invitation

F Scott Fitzgerald All Kinds of Love 11 x 14 art print
Here Comes the Bride Sign
Mr and Mrs Wedding Signs Flag Shape Pair of (2)
Oval Wedding Table Numbers Chalkboard
Over the Moon Wedding Sign-Custom Names

XO,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment