Monday, January 13, 2014

Posh Veils 2014 Collection

Hello my darlings. I hope you had a great weekend? Mine was good;  filled with completing orders and bridal appointments.
So, the Posh Veils 2014 collection is coming out soon. Yes, I can't wait for it to launch. It's filled with romantic pieces that I'm sure you'll love. I pushed the envelope with this collection; adopting different beading techniques and many others. 

The photo-shoot was back in November and it was shot by the incomparable Tara McMullen. The hair and make-up was done by the guru herself, Ivy Lam. Of course I had to work with my darling model Cat August from Gemini Models. She is stunning and super sweet. My photo-shoot assistant was my bff Nyari...love her to bits, thanks boo!

Photo Credit: Tara McMullen Photography
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment