Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hi!

When you're a mother and a small business owner it gets kinda busy around my place. With that said, it's plain to see I've done a horrendous job of blogging. I can't understand why though, when I love writing and sharing the good stuff so much!

It's 2015, Happy New Year and all that good stuff :) Should I even promise to write daily? No, I won't do that. I will promise to TRY and post daily, how about that :)? 

2015 started off well, then it went a bit south as I was battling some personal life challenges. But, I am back now! Happier, healthier, and sure of what I want in my life and for the future. I moved studios in January...yep! It's a bigger space and it's full of natural light. I'm going to do some incredible work there this Spring and Summer. I just know it. 

Take a look at the new space and tell me you don't love it!

Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda

Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda
Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda


Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda
 
Photo Credit: Sharon Chironda
 
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment