Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cathedral Length Veil

I'm still excited about this eleven foot cathedral length veil that I made for my bride Tracy. It's a gorgeous drop veil with French Chantilly lace trim all along the edge. 

Everything I make is hand-stitched. I don't use a machine. This particular veil took a lot of man-hours. I mean, a lot of man-hours! It was hand-stitched with invisible thread. 

Invisible thread is tricky to work with because it tends to tangle whilst you're sewing; but it gives the veil a clean finish. It requires patience and love. I guess, I have lots of that...lol. 

Please share in my joy and pride by taking a look at this beaut:

Photo: Sharon 

Photo: Sharon

Photo: Sharon

Photo: Sharon

Photo: Sharon

Photo: Sharon

Photo: Sharon

Photo: Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment